.::Rebirth Cabal Online::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cabal Online Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GUIDES I POSTED HERE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
senkone

senkone

GUIDES I POSTED HERE Empty
PostSubject: GUIDES I POSTED HERE   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:48 am

Guide of force blader:

The primary stat is Force Blader: DEX

But a balance must see as the FB uses magic "is done here?

Well it's easy to upload your pungo str and int, one tries to keep DEX as 50 or 70 points more than the rest is all ..

In order not to miss ever, make combos. If you miss least, you should choose the upgrade of Attack Rate, but not as useful, the combo is the best and always have to use it to level 150 and even when you are.

More Recommended upgrades include:

-Vital mastery.
Defensive Sense O-reflex (depends if they like but have evasion or def, but personally I prefer Def evasion using heavy armor / tera 2 slot goes well)
-Damage Absorb.
-Sixth Sense.
-Offensive Sense.
-Impact Control.

And on the 1st BM, people have in their hands the best and most lethal BM used game the right way.

The buffs from BM, correspond to their respective points in attack (eg, cannon-Aqua Aqua Vitality)

The cannons have for the proper use of this would be Battlemode

-Stone Cannon (corresponding to earth guard)
-Aqua Cannon (Corresponds with Aqua Vitality)
-Lightening Cannon (corresponding to Lightening Blade)
Cannon-Wind (Wind It corresponds to movement)

Aca les dejo listed the stats of a FB 120 + (estimate) and those using cannons Enchanter level 20

Attack 1000 +
Def 900 +
3000 + def rate
Hp / Mp 3500 +

Knowing a bit more:

Force Blader

Virtues:
They can have a fairly high rate def.
Well armed, the critics are hurting.
Best debuffs in the game, both assets (skills) and liabilities (to hit a specific skill is activated.
Defects:

Defense average.
Attack medium to low.
Some skills (such as a.master "Impact Force") have a casting too slow, causing loss of time in pvp.
Exp at stake: a 100 + FB, I can say it is a VERY annoying annoying pj, in pvp was not a great wonder, but in PvM was pretty good, stun of 360 º that lasted about 5 secs but the high rate has to the pj is handled quite well. (other than amounts a debuff each attack, causing the mobs to become equivalent to lower-level bugs)
In PvP into his own, debufeando bothered making other pjs have easier work to kill the enemies. tnx and good day
Back to top Go down
senkone

senkone

PostSubject: Re: GUIDES I POSTED HERE   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:49 am

Blader Guide:
Murderer fast,His skills are so critical
intereseantes makes. Almost all his skills are critical
which is very good.

-Pros -

- Critical Damage 70% of the times
- Se keda stopped using skills as he hit (Tank) better than the magician.
- Skills fast.
- Has good defense and dodge rate.
- HP / MP Avg.

-Contra -

- Low defense
- Hard to level up.
Novice:
Flash Draw and Impact Wear Stab at level 9 no more.

Apprentice:
Double Dash and Slash on level 9. You can combo with Double Slash, Stab and Flash Impact Draw.

Regular:
Blade Force may purchase and upload a few levels to do more damage, but do not recommend it as Aura Blade will replace it later and will have to delete it.

Expert:
Storm Grind, Assault, and Rising Hasinger Double Dance on level 9. Remove Impact Stab and Flash Draw. Storm Grind is not necessary at first. This is useful for PvP so they could leave it for later because in Expert only have 6 slots. Decide they prefer. You can also order but later Iron Skin buffs will have another that is better and it will replace. If they buy it, do not put many points.

A. Expert:
Mirage Step and Blade Aura 20. His first 2 buffs definitive. Aura Blade Blade replaces Force.

Master:
Mirage Grind and Vital Interfere in 9. Later Mirage Grind can rise to 18 or more depending on your combo. Aura Barrier on 20. The 3rd final buff. Replaces Iron Skin.

A. Master:
Blade Cry at 9.

G. Master:
Blade Scud at 9.

PvE Combo: Blade Scud (9) + Blade Cry (1Cool + Mirage Grind (1Cool
PvP Combo: Blade Scud (9) + Vital Inferfere (9) + Mirage Grind (1Cool + Storm Grind (20) + Vital Interfere

For PvE combo Vital Interfere can use after each skill to keep stun the beast. Useful in Lakeside and Mutant Forrest where very sharp stick.

In PvP, only 1 combos G. Master are more effective but it is impossible to tell which combo to use. Will depend on their items, its level, sword amp, etc.. Generally used Double Slash, Assault, and Storm Grind Vital Interfere are those with lower casting time. The sequence and the level of each skill so you must define. The idea is to repeat as many times as necessary until the point where the enemy has seen the amount of life that takes away 1 G. Master. NEVER use in combo Blade Cry unless somebody to finish.

It is vital to maintain a high level of Critical Rate. The Critical Rate Blader lives. Without that, they will do enough damage. Wear rings 10% of critical rate. So lower your defense, it is more important to maintain above 20% of critical rate of the items.

Blades or Katanas? BLADES. Gives almost the same but do more damage Blades and whether they have 1 more to attack the better. Better a Osmium Blade 2 slots with a Red Osmium Blade with 1 slot. If they can Critical Rate + Critical Damage, but it's hard to find it.

Martial or Armor? Both. Martial Armor for PvE and PvP. If there is money to keep 2 sets, then Armor.
Back to top Go down
senkone

senkone

PostSubject: Re: GUIDES I POSTED HERE   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:50 am

Guide Wizard:

The Wizard or Wizard as in most role-playing games are renowned for having little defense, and "Skills" large AoE (Area of Effect) can lose much killing of enemies in an instant.

Has only one simple path "DMG" you can never have a Wi defense which equates to the other characters, so that can not stand too, so only you have left the road desaparcer your opponents as quickly as possible.
Wi Bone is made to kill, not to defend.

Besides the Wi is the character with dezpalzamiento faster the game, because since it has Dash + Blink + Fade Step can be getting into a large group of enemies, breaking their defense and taking them out of balance, and also to escape his pursuers, as well as for hunt their prey.

By not having a decent defense in PvE most thought that does not work, but it is actually quite the opposite, because since it has so many skills to stum of 5 sec with great AoE and cannons, do not let the moobs once you pegenes it that has wi empesando to warping, and if one finds difficulty is arranged with a simple set vampire, which can leveling on any map

With respect to Skilleo:

The Wi is one of the fastest characters Skiller as having skills of 1.2 CastTime + arrows or lances, and besides ranking as things are easier (because you do not have to be approaching you which for some is very tedious) .

Nor should we forget that we must take all the skills lvl 9 and lvl 20 all the buff.

Why in the skill lvl 9? : Simple, at lvl 9 the cool time of skill is the minimum, because as you lvl up your skill cool time the anger down until it is lvl9, once you pass the lvl9 the cooltime up.

Eskilleo of Sword, is very easy to climb in the first rankscon espadita small and 2 or 3 of sword skills that do not cost much, but once one is Espert in an after swordy something close to magic is more comfortable using the Upgrade of "Change Force (Magic to Sword) "and thus struck it with magic and" whole experience "anger bar to your sword. thereby will become easier and not be changing your espadita by the orb to defend yourself.

Regarding the Upgrades:

ideal in low lvl would give preference to the defense, once you give gm quiz magic even upgrade

- Vitality Mastery (Priority # 1-always)
- Defensive Sense
- Damage Absorb
- Sixth Sense
- Ruling Force
- Change Force (Magic to Sword) / (until you are behind in sword, then change to Force Control)

Regarding leveleo and PvP:

Good when you have a good rank in skill (something close to dual after) up to lvl is much easier, since your are already maxeados ugrade. when you are low lvl and rank under the best is to support you in lvl9 cannons and / or never buy blast sets, since, as we will realize no good.

to more easily levear, the wizard should use the stun that has not received so much damage, apart from trying to have maximum damage in a short time, and this is highly recommended to use both ExtremDualCannon on lvl 9 and cannons SpaceColapce lvl9 with lvl19-20, depending on the combo that will be more convenient.

In this case the most used:

- EDC lvl9 - AF lvl9 - LightingCannon lvl18
- EDC lvl9 - StoneCannon lvl19 - AquaCannonlvl20 - Stone Lancelvl19 (this is the most used)
- EDC lvl9 - SC lvl9 - AF lvl9

There are some that attach the EF Wi lvl9 as its casting time is fast and has 5 sec of ston (which uses time to weaken and activate your combo)

For Pvp best for most is the use of cannon and sets lvl20 (the most magic amp 1.6-1.7) because of its fast casting gives more "damage per second (DPS) while any character hits you Unskilled 4 450 sec to remove your can get 2 hit by cannon that take away 300 each and if you have better critical.

An example is:

-EDC lvl9 StonneCannon lvl19 - AquaCannon lvl20 - StoneLance lvl19
Back to top Go down
senkone

senkone

PostSubject: Re: GUIDES I POSTED HERE   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:50 am

Force Archer Guide:

The Force Archer is one of the strongest characters in this game and yet simplest level. In low level may not seem very strong, but once you have their skills at high levels will see how strong it is and especially how critical is their buffs and heals. The strength lies in its speed FA casting. All his skills are very fast and good damage. His defense is not as high as the Warrior but not lower than the magician.

As a general rule for FA and for every character in Cabal Level Growth is to follow the required stats and put the excess on the need to use their firearms or armor. Once you have the stats to use the armor of his dreams, all the rest should go to INT to do more damage.

I personally when I start a character, always put the maximum attack skills in 9 or 12 and prioritized the buffs to keep them all in 20. Once they are all on 20, go up the skills of attack. I think to attack have to be alive, so you better buffs rather than harm.

The FA has the skills with less cooldown and casting time of the game, so it is very simple warp only 2 or 3 skills. Even to G. Master may continue this policy of using only 2 skills for leveling fast. Of course, this means he can not do much PvP, but I think it is better to be stronger in less time, to be weak for longer with more skills that are not harmful.

Here the list of skills useful for rank (magic / sword / upgrade):

Novice
Power Shot: Have it in 9 maximum because then they will replace.
Fade Step: useful only for PvP. Do not use it for PvE, is waste of time.
Vitality Master: INDISPENSABLE. Almost doubled their life.

Apprentice
Magic Blast: No good. If you want Power Shot can be replaced by this to do some more damage. Like in level 9 but if you want to save the money, expect to be regular and buy Explosion Shot.
Critical Shot: Leave it in 9 until BUENOS skills have additional 2-3 more for powerful combos. Otherwise if you have hardly rise much, do less damage because they can use them with the same frequency as in 9. Usenlo with Power Shot lvl9 and may bulge with only those 2 without problems.
Repulsive Armor: Your first buff should reach 20. Once they have their attack skills in lvl9, all points in this skill.
Precision: I personally find no use. Use Eagle Eye. In any case, the combo does not fail so there is less need hitrate. In wars, maybe other people would ask this buff, so it is optional.
Dash: Basically, the maximum is 9. Sword Apprentice Climb up it will have 7 and Dash 9. Let your sword until you get there to G. Master Magic or even transcend. They do not need more, but if they want to gain a little in stats / life may levelear sword from time to time to keep this so low compared to Magic.
Reflex: Upgrade of Defense Rate. Cómprenlo.

Regular
Explosion Shot: Leave it in 9. To take on Shadow Shot level 9. When you have Shadow Shot, borrenlo. You can combo with Critical Shot and Explosion Shot to reach A. Expert.
Blind: No good unless you use it to pull bugs.
Eagle Eye: Second buff should reach 20.

Expert
Poison Arrow: Same as in 9 until you have enough points. Once they have their buffs in 20 or points to spare her on. At the end when you have all their skills should have it at 20. They can also have it in 12 or 15 together with Critical Shot and Explosion depending on your combo. Personally, I do not buy it until later to save points as well. It is a question of whether they continue warping only with 2 skills (Critical Shot + Explosion Shot) or use a combo of 3 skills.
Lower Defense: From 9 can be run continuously. Very useful for pulling bugs without having to shoot and pass defense reduces them. I have it in 20, but a matter of taste. At level 20 is -59 tough defense and 29 seconds. If you are a boss 1000 to now will make you 1059. Is quite useful in PvP. This can leave it for later when they have points to spare. Maybe have it in only to pull lvl1 bugs.
Defensive Sense: Upgrade of Defense. Cómprenlo.

A. Expert
Shadow Shot: Take away Explosion Shot and put this. Just in 9 to have enough points or upload it to 12 or 15 seconds its combo. Like Explosion Shot, may have it in 9 and with Critical Shot in 9 can combo with just 2 skills very fast.
Mana Condense: Third buff should reach 20.
Vital Force: Like the previous 20.

Master
Great Heal: same as above in 20. Later the FA is a supporting character and is super important to Heal. If playing alone and are not intended to parties, do not put the maximum.
Vital Bless: her on the maximum is 9. Regenerate 15 HP.
Drilled Shot: No good. It is VERY slow. Prismatic or any better is Cannon. They can try but it's expensive and remember that from A. Master, remove each skill point cost between 100k and 300k. Remove 9 points can cost quite expensive.
Force Control: Upgrade to add Magic (damage). Cómprenlo.

A. Master
Prismatic Arrow: Well for PvE but somewhat slow. Try a Cannon instead of this because it has less cooltime and similar damage. Leave it in 9 to having their buffs at 20. I delete and replace by Stone Cannon.

G. Master
Gravity Distortion: Like all G. Masters, at level 9.
Damage Absorb / Sixth Sense / Ruling Force: Are upgrades of Defense, Defense Rate and Magic respectively. My personal choice would be removed and buy Force Control Damage Absorb Sixth Sense and leveling to calmer, but if you're interested in is PvP, they may purchase only Ruling Force and remove optional Damage Absorb Reflex to add.

In summary, when in Transcending may have:

Repulsive Armor lvl20
Eagle Eye lvl20
Mana Condense lvl20
Vital Force lvl20
Greater Heal lvl20
Vital Bless lvl9

Critical Shot lvl20
Poison Arrow lvl20
Shadow Shot lvl20
Prismatic Arrow lvl18 or some lvl19-20 Cannon
Gravity Distortion lvl9

Optional: Lower Defense lvl20, Precision lvl20 (if they give buffs to others), Sharpness, etc..

The upgrade skills:

For PvP (more defense and injury):
Vitality Mastery
Defensive Sense
Force Control
Damage Absorb
Sixth Sense
Ruling Force

For PvE (more defense rate and defense):
Vitality Mastery
Reflex
Defensive Sense
Damage Absorb
Sixth Sense
Ruling Force

PvP Combo: Gravity Distortion, Poison Arrow, Shadow Shot, Critical Hit
PvE Combo: Shadow Shot, Poison Arrow, Gravity Distortion, Prismatic Arrow and Cannon. I use Stone Cannon to level 19.

I personally use Gravity first in PvE, but it's a matter of taste. Use Critical Shot instead of Prismatic if they see they do more damage, especially on bosses where Critical if it works.

Once you reach Transcender Magic have to start leveling sword. It's horribly tedious and slow, but has great benefits, the primary is far more life and the latter are much STR and DEX can remove and move them into INT to do vastly more damage.

Items
Until you reach level 80-90 is recommended to use what they droped the bugs. Not a good idea to invest in items they find coins for sale. Please note that ONLY to buy all their skills to transcend Upgrade will need a total of 78 million. This will add their skills to attack and remove what they spend on points. If wasting money on items they will use for a few days, they will not be able to buy their skills.

Weapon: Crystals initially, but definitely they have enough INT Orbs to use them. Better still if they are with slot and having Critical Damage or Magic. Ideally Magic Skill AMP but is very difficult to do and / or very expensive to buy.

Armor: Osmium should aim to use until they can buy their economy Teragrace with slot. Because only Osmium? Because it's cheap and easily obtained with 2 slots in many dungeons. Initially should aim to have:

Helm -> Crit Dmg (PvP) or Def Rate (PvE)
Suit -> HP / Def (PvP) or Def Rate (PvE)
Gloves - Def / Magic (PvP) or Def Rate (PvE)
Boots -> HP / Def (PvP) or Def Rate (PvE)
Crystals -> Crit Dmg

Since when have more money and enough life, should aim to have everything with Magic Skill AMP to maximize your damage. I use it all with Defense Rate for now because I believe that to be stronger, I need to do more exp and pharmaceutical items. I need to be alive. Me nothing but harm to high levels when I die fast. With all that, hit well in PvP and do not die.

Jewelry: Initially Epaulet of Sage, Amulet of Guard Rings of Sage bracelets and earrings they can use. Already high levels later in may access Bracelets of Sage, bike, etc. ...
Back to top Go down
senkone

senkone

PostSubject: Re: GUIDES I POSTED HERE   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:51 am

Warrior Guide:

The warrior is the tank (with the force shield) of the game, too cumbersome (difficult) level. But high levels, practically on the team depends on them to kill stronger mobs (eg loss of the force archers serve only to give us health).
Track Your Level Growth, buy Adepts can only use it and give it a good time leveling skills (sword) and patience.

Skills Guide:
Important: Be careful when removing skills, to put a new one combo you do not need to go.

Novice:
-Flash Draw: Take him Lvl9. Pull the mobs to the floor.
-Impact Stab: Take him Lvl9
-Power Stab: Take him Lvl9

Apprentice:
-Fade Step: Do not use
-Concentration (Buff): Do not use
-Heavy Slash: No use
-Press Impact: Take him Lvl9 (they'd have 4 skills, more than enough to start a combo)
Dash: Yes, but not necessary yet. Lvl9 when you take him to combo with only 3 skills, you can erase the flash draw or the impact stab and buy this. Indispensable later.

Regular:
-Blade Force (Buff): Yes, take it to lvl18 or 20 (if you have enough money to remove it later). Increases Attack.
"Raging Thrust: Putting it into Lvl9, remove flash draw or impact stab
"Rising Shot: No
"Rising Blade: No

Expert:
-Cascade Break: Take him lvl9, stab or remove power q on you. Pull the ground at the mob. Lvl20 when you upload a combo for PvE (see below)
-Charge: Not yet, buy it later (when you and your gmaster) and bring to Lvl18 or Lvl20.
-Rolling Crash: If so, to Lvl18 or Lvl20. Remove press impact.
-Iron Skin (Buff): If so, to Lvl18 or 20 depending on your bonus points and money. Increases defense and hp.

A. Expert:
-Blade Aura (Buff): Yes, when you buy and remove A. Expert 40/67 Blade Force recently. Lvl20 carry it. Increases Attack.
Cut-Round: Yes, but only if you have free slots, I would recommend to leave it for later (when you gmaster) and newly take a Lvl18 or 20.
-Spiral Doom: Yes, take it to Lvl18 or Lvl20. Does very good damage.

Master:
-Sword Cannon: Interesting Skill, If you want to carry shopping Lvl9 (on cooldown) and carry it high Lvl20 Lvl. Skill range. The interesting thing is that you put this skill, you corrr (dash), you put the skill and so, if you have problems with some strong mob of a dungeon.
"Aura Barrier (Buff): Yes, when you buy Master 40/57. Remove Iron Skin. Lvl20 carry it. Increases defense and hp.

A. Master:
Terra break: Very good damage. Lvl9 carry it at first. 360 Damage and stun ago. Lvl12 or Lvl15 carry it when you can do PvE combos (see below)

G. Master:
-Whirlwind: Definitely, excellent damage, take it to Lvl9.

Upgrade Skills:
-Hp Mastery: Increases HP
-Offensive Sense: Increases Damage
-Defensive Sense: Increases Defense
Control-Impact: Greatly increase the damage
-Damage Absorb: Greatly increase defense.
"The last slot you can put enough Sixth Sense.

Items:
Use all the bugs thrown out, all you buy is shadowsteel adept armor +3 (+4 skill) and upload it to +5 with low core upgrade when you have more money buying rings and necklaces adept adept.

Anything you drop (bluestin, epaulette +4, etc) the bluestin sell it to npc (or if your team has a crafter of warrior give it) the epaulette, sell it by making your store.

Since osmium when you can use with all the money saved to go by:
-Suit: Osmium ArmourSuit HP +6 2 Slots
-Boots: Boots +6 Osmium HP 2 Slots
-Helm: Helm Osmium (+4 to +6) with 2 Slots of Defense (pvp) or 2 defense rate (PvE)
-Gloves: Gloves Osmium (+4 to +6) with 2 Slots of Defense (pvp) or 2 defense rate (PvE)
-Weapon: Use sword or redosmium osmium (depends on your level) but later point by titanium great sword (CRAFT) with sword amp with 2 slots for sword amp (very very expensive, save) and upload it to level.
-Epaulette: Fighter +6
-Bracelets Earrings (not buy) fall in Lade in Dusk.
"If you are already transcend / transcend, go for Ring of Fighter +7 (or +Cool, but if you're not even trying to use Adepts rings as long as you can, except in dungeons where you can use if you need, ring of fighter + 6 (or +5)

Combos
Combo Mobs: For Crowds
1) WW LV9, Spiral Doom LV20, LV15 Terra Break
2) WW LV9, Rolling Crash LV20, Terra Break Lv 12 or 15 (with lvl 15 terra with RC in the middle is more crowded the combo)

PvP and Boss: It causes great damage
Boss: Rolling Crash LV20, WW LV9, Cannon Sword LV20, LV20 Cascade Break
PvP: WW LV9, Cannon Sword LV20, LV20 Rolling Crash, Cascade Break LV20

PvP: Fast and deadly
WW LV9, Charge LV20, LV20 Crash Rolling, Spiral Doom LV20 (combo exact).
Back to top Go down
senkone

senkone

PostSubject: Re: GUIDES I POSTED HERE   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:52 am

Guide Force Shield:

Recommended Distribution:
STR 5, INT 4, DEX 3
(from lvl 60, you can "create your own build (stats)" as the Growth (or in this case Goal, but does not change)

Arms and Armor

1) - Weapons

The FS (Force Shielded) used one-handed weapons in order to use the skills
and on the other hand a shield sumonea Glass astral ..
Their weapons are the Blades and Katanas

What are the differences between the two?
Red Osmium Blade "has 99 physical damage and 91 magic damage
"Red Osmium Katana is 97 d and 94 Physical damage Magic damage
While the difference in damage is low, the attributes for
to use them can make a difference.

To use a Red Osmium Blade FS need:
STR 243, INT 195, DEX 97

To use the FS Red Osmium Katana need:
STR 195, INT 146, DEX 195

* in a nutshell!, a more calls and one more STR DEX.

Calculations of Critical Rate and Critical Damage is set to sane with
attributes and the items ... 2 Shielders suppose, one with Katana
and the other with Blade (following up the status only of nuclear weapons)

The calculation is:
STR 10 points equals 1% Critical Damage
DEX 10 points equals 1% Critical Rate

In this case would be:

FS Blade:
Critical Damage 24% and 9% Critical Rate
FS Katana
Critical Damage 19% and 19% Critical Rate

* With Critical skills and Critical damage rate of the FS,
Upgrades more items and weapons ... the difference can
be really great.

2) - Armor

The FS used Armorsuit Set, thus having the best defense in the game,
it also has the Buff defense and Astral SHILD

"The defense bonus is greater racial FS
* The racial bonus you get when you go from lvl 10 to 10 (osea every 10 lvls)
When you do the quest lvl 10, not only win the combo skill, but
also wanted lvl Class Rank, and attributes that are different rack
for each class.

There is a balance of class, that is ... The Warrior will gain more attack,
FS and defense will win more ..
Obviously the more magic magician, and the FB would be balanced.

Now for the different types (if you want to call it) of FS:

Force Shielded STR:
The FS of STR, are using Blades, as it requires more STR to use it.
They have a good basic damage, and a critic reasonably good (about 65%
Critical Rate on attributes.
The STR is its basic attributes.

In relation to the Skills, the FS of STR, must rise above all
the Sword Skill to get to G. Master lvl9, then if they can
lvlear Magic Skills hagarrar to HP (the rack when you go from Rank Skills)

After lvl 70 these Shielders put all in STR ... thus taking
damage one "base" high ...

Shielded Force HYBRID:
These are the Blades tmb used as a weapon, the difference between a Hybrid FS
STR and FS is that the hybrid is also used for the skills of Magic
fight ... some are, and Blade of Light Cannon Jugament (not if they are well written ^ ^).
Their basic attributes are: STR and INT.

In relation to the skills, the FS hybrid balanced rise and Magic Sword.

Shielded Force CRITICAL (for me the mejorsito):
These use Katanas FS, requiring more DEX to use them, they have
Basic minor damage, but a high Critical! about 82% of critical rate ...

In relation to the skills, the first Magic Skill FS rises, reaching
A. Master lvl0, which gives you lvl 15 DEF Buff, Blade of Judgment
then climb the Sword Skills!.
The DEX is your preference.

Shielded Force TANK:
These FS are using Katana, and climbing over the DEX and INT, leaving
the STR just to use the Items ... Magic Skill also use as they have
a good damage, due to the INT ..

In relation to the skills, the FS Tank up the first Magic Skills,
to reach A. Master to get the buff lvl 20 def .. after
begin to use Sword Skills.
Back to top Go down
senkone

senkone

PostSubject: Re: GUIDES I POSTED HERE   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:53 am

GUIDE Eod B2F Hidden Quest!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS NOT A FULL GUIDE TO B2F,
IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DO B2F, THIS WONT HELP YOU AT ALL.
I WILL TYPE UP A BRIEF BUT ACCURATE GUIDE.

- you know the start.. 2 queens.. the dog.. the huge fire zombie
- the body.. the red horn
- kill ghost blader boss
- while in warrior boss room, there are 2 ghost archers, kill them and a cruel bat will appear. VERY IMPORTANT. you have 5 to 6 seconds to kill him. if you dont, you suck and just give up now.
- grab the nasty potion he drops, kill the warrior boss.
- go back to the blader boss room, there is a coffin.
- pour the potion into the coffin. Vampire will come out, kill him
- go back into the warrior room, do the same with the coffin in there. kill vampire that spawns
- go to archer room, kill boss, you will see a red glowing horn near the gate. touch it. 2 vampires and a bloody lady spawns. kill them.
- touch tomb after they are dead, last vampire boss will spawn, kill him, touch the bloody box,
NOW THE QUEST EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR. 3k HONOR, 8 CHESTS!

hmm should i post it?..

yea whatever..
- in the big room with the coffee grinder.. after the archer boss (printz room). there are two glowing walls. touch them both
- touch a weapon rack close to the wall (you'll get 100 honor, but this is not important)
- go back to the room where you killed the big fire zombie boss. aka the entrance to the ghost blader room.
- go along the room and touch the first mirror.
- continue along to warrior room, touch second mirror.
- go to the vampire boss place, touch the third mirror.
- after this do what you normally do.. the r/b/g ghost room.. jumar room.. andreas room.. the dashing.. the bridge.. the fake boss.. death knight prime.. more fake bosses.. and finally the real boss. get his soul stone, break tomb.
two parts from here

there is another 3k honor quest.
- go back to andreas room, touch the torture chair. its glowing.
- go to entrance of the killian room
- touch the backpack first
- touch the body
- go to the end, touch coffin, touch the wall behind coffin. 3k honor.

AND HERE IT IS FINALLY! HOW TO GET ANOTHER GODDAMN 8 CHESTS
- go back to jumar room, touch torture chair, a ghost troll will spawn, kill him.
- door opens, someone dash in, grab chest, get out.
- repeat 7 more times, touch the chair,bla bla

so yea.. an amount of chests that takes more than my fingers to count.
if you're high level, make some friends and do b2f.
if you're low level, too bad.
If you seen this or know this from somewhere else.. good for you.

best done in party of 4 or 5 or more
Back to top Go down
senkone

senkone

PostSubject: [GUIDE] How to Fade/Dash/Blink During Combo   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:54 am

Combo while fading/dashing/blinking steps:

1. Start Combo
2. Start atk... atk must make you run towards target, AKA must NOT be in range
3. Fade/Dash/Blink! Once fade is over combo bar will continue going
4. Must press skill after fade before combo is over, or will break
5. Continue combo normally, or start from step 2 to fade/dash/blink again

This may take multiple tries, and you WILL mess up. Don't get frustrated and quit, just keep trying.

Tip:
-You are HIGHLY recommended to do this by pressing number key[s] on the keyboard, NOT by clicking the skill in the bar!
-You must have good ms and no lag to even have a chance at doing this!
Back to top Go down
senkone

senkone

PostSubject: [GUIDE] Epaulets   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:56 am

Epaulets are similar to capes. There are 3 kinds, Guardian for defense, Fighter for attack strength, and Sage for magic attack strength. Epaulets matched with the armorset appear as capes, epaulets matched with the battleset appear as trenchcoats, and epaulets matched with martial set appear as scarves. I will list every epaulet and the stats it adds.

Here is a list of the most probable places to find a epaulette:

Epaulettes +3

Bloody Ice : Ape Zombie, Shade, Ghosts
Desert Scream : Lug Queen
Green_Despair : Moscutter, Mosscyther, Wriggle Leaf, Moscutter Queen
Port_Lux : Phantom Crew, Peryton, Crag Toad, Flame Hound, Stone Golem, Stone Gargoyles, Dark Bladers, Bugdolphy
Fort_Ruina : Mechazard

Epaulette of Guardian +4

Port_Lux : Ghoul, Dark Bladers
Fort_Ruina : Mecha Buffalo, AutoCannons-OP
DT Parasite House : Plant Pantherhorn

Epaulette of Sage +4

Fort_Ruina : Electric Bird, Auto Cannon-Ex, Mechabuffalo, Mechzards
Desert Scream : Lug Queen
Port_Lux : Ghoul, Dark Bladers, Bugshark+,

Epaulette of Fighter +4

Port_Lux : Dark Blader
Fort_Ruina : Mechamender
DT Lighthouse Maze : Bugshark

Epaulette of Guardian +5

Fort_Ruina : Electric Bird, Mechabuffalo
DT Parasite House : Wriggle Leaf + (boss)
Undead Ground: Lihorn Zombie, Ghost Blader, Zombie Fighter
Exilian Volcano (Patren Patren) : Any mob in Patren, Patren quest dungeon
Forgotten Ruin : Fire Beetle

Epaulette of Fighter +5

Exilian Volcano (Patren Patren) : Any mob in Patren, Patren
Undead Ground : Lihorn Zombie, Zombie Fighter
Forgotten Ruin : Two-Headed Hound, Lihorna

Epaulette of Sage +5

Fort Ruina : Mechzards
Undead Ground : Zombie Fighter, Zombie Slater, Spector
Exilian Volcano (Patren Patren) : Any mob in Patren, Patren dungeon
Lake in Dusk : Venom Toads

Shadow Epaulette of Sage +5

Lake in Dusk : First boss on the left side (before the Ruins of Dusk gate)

Epaulette of Fighter +6

Undead Ground : Wraith, Spector
Forgotten Ruin : Stone Beetle, Fire Beetle, Giant Scorpion, Lihorna, Two-Headed Hound
B1F : Any mob of the dungeon
Ruina Station : Any mob of the dungeon
Volcanic Citadel : Any mob/chest of the dungeon

Epaulette of Guardian +6

Undead Ground: Death Giant, Spector
Forgotten Ruin : Stone Beetle, Cockatrice
B1F : Frozen Slaugher Zombie

Epaulette of Sage +6

Undead Ground : Spector, Death Giants
Forgotten Ruin : Sand Lihorn, Stone Beetle, Fire Beetle, Giant Scorpion

Epaullete of Sage/Fighter/Guardian +7

Lakeside : Berderk Faello
B1F : Any mob inside B1F dungeon
Volcanic Citadel : Last chest, First boss (archer) - EoG+7
Forgotten Ruin : Second Bird Boss

Stats of each epaulette

Epaulet of Guardian (appears as the exact color of your armor)
+3/Aramid:Level 43 // Defense +5, Defense Rate +20, HP +50
+4/Bluestin:Level 56 // Defense +10, Defense Rate +25, Flee Rate +1%, HP +100
+5/Titanium:Level 69 // Defense +15, Defense Rate +30, Flee Rate +2%, HP +150
+5/Shadowtitanium:Level 75 // Defense +17, Defense Rate +32, Flee Rate +2%, HP +175
+6/Osmium:Level 82 // Defense +20, Defense Rate +35, Flee Rate +3%, HP +200
+7/Shineguard/Terragrace/Mystic:Level 95 // Defense +40, Defense Rate +40, Flee Rate +4%, HP +250
+8/Mithril:Level 115 // Defense +60, Defense Rate + 120, Flee Rate + 5%, HP +350

Epaulet of Fighter (appears as a red version of your armor)
+3/Aramid:Level 43 // Attack Strength +2, Attack Rate +20, HP +50 (Estimate)
+4/Bluestin:Level 56 // Attack Strength +5, Attack Rate +30, Sword Skill Amp. +1, HP +100 (Estimate)
+5/Titanium:Level 69 // Attack Strength +10, Attack Rate +40, Sword Skill Amp. +2%, HP +150
+5/Shadowtitanium:Level 75 // Attack Strength +15, Attack Rate +45, Sword Skill Amp. +2%, HP +175
+6/Osmium:Level 82 // Attack Strength +20, Attack Rate +50, Sword Skill Amp. +3%, HP +200
+7/SG/TG/MY:Level 95 // Attack Strength +40, Attack Rate +60, Sword Skill Amp. +4%, HP +250
+8/Mithril:Level 115 // Attack Strength +60, Attack Rate + 120, Sword Skill Amp. + 5%, HP +350

Epaulet of Sage (appears as a blue/purple version of your armor)
+3/Aramid:Level 43 // Magic Attack Strength +2, Attack Rate +20, HP +50 (Estimate)
+4/Bluestin:Level 56 // Magic Attack Strength +5, Attack Rate +30, Magic Skill Amp. +1, HP +100 (Estimate)
+5/Titanium:Level 69 // Magic Attack Strength +10, Attack Rate +40, Magic Skill Amp. +2%, HP +150
+5/Shadowtitanium:Level 75 // Magic Attack Strength +15, Attack Rate + 45, Magic Skill Amp. +2%, HP +175
+6/Osmium:Level 82 // Magic Attack Strength +20, Attack Rate +50, Magic Skill Amp. +3%, HP +200
+7/SG/TG/MY:Level 95 // Magic Attack Strength +40, Attack Rate +60, Magic Skill Amp. +4%, HP +250
+8/Mithril:Level 115 // Magic Attack Strength +60, Attack Rate + 120, Magic Skill Amp. + 5%, HP +350

thx for read and good luck finding one
Back to top Go down
senkone

senkone

PostSubject: [GUIDE] Rank-Up Quest Rewards   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:57 am

The Rewards

Level 10 (Rank 2)
Benefits: Combo Skills

Level 20 (Rank 3)
Benefits: Battle Aura Skills

Level 30 (Rank 4)
Benefits: 1st Battle Mode Skills

Level 40 (Rank 5)
Benefits: Guild Creation Authority, Amulet of Bless +1, Can Use Astral Board, Buff Duration up 50%, Gain ability to stack 1st Battle Mode+Battle Aura

Level 50 (Rank 6)
Benefits: 2nd Battle Mode Skills, Board Chain Attack Lv 1

Level 60 (Rank 7)
Benefits: Titanium Gloves with 2 Defense Rate Slots, Gain ability to stack 2nd Battle Mode+Aura, Board Chain Attack Lv 2

Level 70 (Rank Cool
Benefits: Titanium Helmet +3 with 1 Defense Rate Slot, HP Boosts (HP Boosts will happen every rank up from here onwards), Board Chain Attack Lv 3

Level 80 (Rank 9)
Benefits: Astral Bike Summoning Skill, Buff Duration up another 50% (Now 100%), Board Chain Attack Lv 4

Level 90 (Rank 10)
Benefits: Osmium Helmet +3 with 1 Defense Rate Slot, Gain ability to Combo in Battle Aura, Gain ability to gain Skill EXP from Dummies past 30% and Transcender (0), Bike Chain Attack Lv 1

Level 100 (Rank 11)
Benefits: Personal Storage Expansion, Bike Chain Attack Lv 2

BSLV UP Special Training (You need to complete War Clouds Quest before enable to activate BSLV Quest's)

Level 110 (Rank 12)
Benefits: Gain ability to combo in 1st Battle Mode, Bike Chain Attack Lv 3

Level 120 (Rank 13)
Benefits: Buff Duration up 50% (150%), Gain ability to have six buffs on at once, Bike Chain Attack Lv 4

Level 130 (Rank 14)
Benefits: Gain ability to Combo in 1st Battle Mode+Battle Aura, Gain ability to have seven buffs on at once

Level 140 (Rank 15)
Benefits: Gain ability to stack two non-evoulated buffs of the same buff type, Gain ability to have eight buffs on at once

Level 150 (Rank 16)
Benefits: Buff Duration up 50% (200%), Gain ability to have nine buffs on at once

Level 160 (Rank 17)
Benefits: Gain ability to have ten buffs on at once

Level 170 (Rank 18)
Benefits: Gain ability to stack three non-evoulated buffs of the same buff type
Back to top Go down
senkone

senkone

PostSubject: [GUIDE] Artifact Drop List   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:59 am

RARE DROPS + JEWELRY

Vampiric Earring +0
Lakeside : Bloody Orcs
Volcanic Citadel : Dark Phallanx

Vampiric Earring +1
Lakeside : Bloody Orcs

Vampiric Earring +2
Lakeside : Bloody Orc Mage
Mutant Forest : Mossites, Viant
Forgotten Temple B1F : Any chest of the dungeon

Vampiric Earring +3 / +4
B2F : Random chest in B2F (Vamp +4)
Lakeside : Dark Troll (+3), Berderk Faello (+3 and +4)
Forgotten Temple B1F : Random mobs (+4), Key Quest Chest
Volcanic Citadel : Force Archer Boss

Life Absorb Bracelet +0
Forgotten Ruin : Fire Beetle

Bracelet of Fighter +1

Bracelet of Brute +2
Lakeside : Bloody Orc
Volcanic Citadel : Flame Hounds (Bracelet of Brute +2 with Sword amp 3%)

Bracelet of Sage +2 / of Fighter +2
Lakeside : Bloody Harpy Warrior
Forgotten Temple B1F : Key Quest Chest
Mutant Forest : Mossites

Bracelet of Sage +3 / of Fighter +3
Lakeside : Berderk Faello (both), Bloody Orcs (BoF3), Bloody Orc Mage(BoF3)
Forgotten Temple B1F : All mobs/chests of the dungeon
B2F : Any mob inside the dungeon

Bracelet of Sage +4 / of Fighter +4
B2F : Death Soldier (BoF+4)
Forgotten Temple B1F : Key Quest Chest, Random mob (could be any mob i think)
Volcanic Citadel : Any mob of the land (random drop)

Bracelet of Fighter/Sage +2 – Slotted
Pontus Ferrum : Any mob of the land
Mutant Forest : Branny, Ectoflowers (BoF)

Bracelet of Serenity +1

Evasion Earring +0
Forgotten Ruin : Giant Scorpion

Evasion Earring +1
Lakeside : Bloody Orc mage

Protection Earring +2

Mana Absorb Bracelet +1
Lakeside : Bloody Orc, Bloody Orc Mage

Extortion Bracelet +4
Volcanic Citadel : Paaks chest (last phalanx boss)

Vital Earring +1
Forgotten Ruin : Blade Peryton

Vital Earring +2
Lakeside : Bloody Orc, Dark Gnoll Mage, Dark Gnolls

Earring of Guard +2
Mutant Forest :Mossites
Forgotten Temple B1F : Any chest of the dungeon

Earring of Guard +3 / +4
Volcanic_Citadel : Wizard Boss Chest (EoG+4)
Lakeside : Bloody Orc, Berderk Faello
Forgotten Temple B1F : Any mob/chest of the dungeon (both earrings)
B2F : Any mob of the dungeon

Astral Core : Blue Mithril
Pontus Ferrum : Penna, Pluma, Quadra, Gravis
Forgotten Temple B1F : First Chest in B1F and the Key Quest chests

Shapes/Discs LVL4Undead_Ground : Vampire Steward+ (shape lvl 4)
Forgotten Ruin : Giant Scorpions, Fire Beetles
Mutant Forest : Ectoleafs, Branny
Lakeside : All the mobs of the land

Astral Skull
B2F : Any mob of the dungeon
Forgotten Temple B1F : Any mob/chest of the dungeon
Volcanic Citadel : Any mob of the dungeon

Force Core Highest / Upgrade Core Highest
Chaos Arena
Pontus Ferrum : PF Bosses
Mutant Forest : Branny, Ectoleafs
Forgotten Temple B1F : All chests in FT : B1F

Amulet of Guard +6
Fort Ruina : Mechzards+

Amulet of Guard +7 – Requirement for Circuits Level 6
Undead Ground : Wraiths, Spectors, Death Soldiers
Forgotten Ruin : Giant Scorpions, Hexacyther, Cockatrice
Forgotten Temple B1F : All mobs in the dungeon

Ring of Luck +2
Forgotten Ruin : All the mobs of the land
Mutant Forest : Ectoflower

Astral Boards
Fort Ruina : Auto Cannon-Ex

Plates of Honor
Forgotten Ruin : All the mobs of the land

Astral Board X2 – Green
Fort Ruina : Hound S-01

Astral Board Card : Type Zero Black
Port Lux : Crag Turtle, Stone Golem, Dark Blader, Flame Hounds
Fort Ruina : Hound S-01, Mechamender, Mechazard, Auto Cannons-Ex
Undead Ground : Zombie Slater
Forgotten Ruin : Ancient Cocatrice

Astral Board Card : Type Zero Silver
Port Lux : Peryton, Peryton+
Fort Ruina : Mechzards+
Undead Ground : Ghost Blader, Wraith

Blue Bike
B1F : Legacy chest in B1F (last one), Mergaheph’s Chest
Ruina Station : Any chest of the dungeon.

Bike RW-3
Ruina Station : Any chest of the dungeon.
Forgotten Ruin : Monakus Karion
Volcanic Citadel : Force Archer Boss
B1F : Vampire chest (Pertz)

Slot extender (High)
Lakeside : Bloody Harpy Slave, Bloody Harpy Warrior, Berderk Faello
B1F : Pertz’s Chest, Megaherph’s Chest

Slot Extender (Medium)
B1F : Last Legacy Chest of the Dungeon.
Volcanic Citadel : Last chest of the Dungeon
Lake in Dusk : Zigdris Faello

Slot extender (Low)
Fort Ruina : Mechzard
Volcanic Citadel : Paaks (chest), Jakkr (chest)
DT Dungeons 60+ : Any mob of the dungeon
Volcanic Citadel : @the Blader Boss

Plasma Coating Kit
Lake in Dusk : Troll
Ruina Station : Any mob inside the dungeon
B1F : Any mob or chest
Forgotten Temple B1F : Any mob in the dungeon
Chaos Arena : Pluma (lvl 125-170)
B2F : Andreas Schultz Chest, Prinz Verzen Chest

Powerless Core
Mutant Forest : Branny, Ectoleafs, Ectoflowers, Mushed, Mossites

Powerful_Core
Undead Ground : Lihorns, Vampire Servant+
Port_Lux : Dark Bladers, Golems

Upgrade Core Highest
Pontus Ferrum : ARM-01 Assassin, UMD-02 Cornus

Common Metal Fragment
Ruina Station : Mecha Ape Archer, Mecha Buffalo

Illusion Coral
Lake in Dusk : Venom Toads, All bosses inside LiD
Volcanic Citadel : @FA Boss

CHAOS LAMPS DROPS

50x Hp Potion(Lv3)
50x MP Potion(Lv3)
50x Return Stone
Upgrade Core(Low)
Upgrade Core(Medium)
Upgrade Core(High)
Force Core(High)
Slot Extender(Low)
Slot Extender(Medium)
Slot Extender(High)
Map Part
Muster Card Ruina Station
Epaulette of the Dead
Epaulette of the Dead(B2F)
Plates of Honor
Astral Board – All types
Astral Bike RW-3
Plasma Coating Kit
Epaulette of Fighter/Sage/Guardian +6
Any Extract potions
Back to top Go down
senkone

senkone

PostSubject: [GUIDE] Volcanic Citadel   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:00 am

1. Click on the Column and click the only option.

2. Then dash/tp in the corridor until you reach Tiraff. Kill him.

3. Than click on the Column near where you killed Tiraff and choose the option. :>

4. Now there are two ways to proceed. I advice to follow the second. This way you gain 1 more chest to open, and 1 more item to find :

4.1. Find and Kill La Vestima :

He will drop a quest item with which you can skip the first real boss and take a shortcut

This shortcut will lead you to some Slide Gates, which you must wait to open if you want to proceed.

4.2. You find the 2 Volcanic Citadel Cannons and destroy them. Beware! A group of mobs(Volcanic Guardian) spawn in a short period and try to disturb you.

When you destroy them, the front gate of the Inner Volcanic Citadel will start to attack you. Destroy it too:

And after you destroy it, enter the teleport. You will reach Karir – a Dark Force Archer. Kill him:

And enter the teleport behind him:

5. Now you will meet Jakrr, the next boss. You know what to do :

6. Important! He drops his chest behind a mirror gate. If you want to open it, you have to break the door first.(or use a AoE skill and press space):

7. After that you proceed in the corridor until you reach “Volcanic Freezen Guard” mob. Kill him, but beware, there are many mobs around him. He doesn’t drop chest and you must kill away from the lava floor, because the secret door on the next image won’t open… :

8. After killing him, a secret door will open and you will have to kill a funny little wizard boss called Bricry:

9. After cutting his head off, you continue on the corridor, kill the Mirror Gate on your way and then find yourself in this room:

Many Dark Phalanxes will appear and bother you, but don’t worry they aren’t very strong and die easily. Keep killing them until their boss Pakss appear.

10. Kill Pakss:

11. Open his chest and then touch the Column, and click the option:

12. The Gate blocking your path will open. Continue along the corridor, until you reach another Gate(Mirror Gate). Break it. There will be mobs around you, trying to hurt you if you don’t kill them first:

13. When you open the door you will confront the Dark Knights. Drag them away from their boss – Pasin, and eliminate them, because they will make you big troubles if you attack the boss directly:

14. After everything is clear – kill the next boss – Pasin:

15. The Gate will open and you will find yourself in the Main Hall, in the center of which you will find the final boss…But you cannot fight him still. Around the room there are three rooms, filled with mobs and their bosses. You must clear these rooms first:

16. There is no difference in which room you will enter 1st. On the Screen above, I have marked with a line where I go first:

1st Room:

In it you will find Tarff and his Dark Assassins. My way of killing him, without risking my life is going in one of the corners of the room. He follows me with 4 of his Assassins, but of course this is not enough to kill a decent player:

2nd Room:

In it you will find the Dark Force Shielder Athberg. He isn’t very difficult, just watch out not to drag too many of his Dark Knights to you…Eliminate those who are near you and then kill Athberg easily.:

3rd Room:

The most difficult room, at least for me – the room of the wizard Prasir and her Dark Mages. I would suggest you use battle mode or Aura, or both. I use Flee Rate buff(90% flee rate – BL buff). :

17. After you clean all 3 rooms from the bosses, you will have to confront the Dark Force Blader Tiarff and his Dark Priests:

18. Very IMPORTANT! Don’t drag Tiarff out of the room he is in! Go in the room and defeat him there. Also beware, because he is rather strong with all his priests around. I use BM 1 here to be sure of success.

19. I told you to kill him in his room because, after he is dead the Gate of the room closes and his chest remains in it… If you are outside that is one item you won’t be able to attain. If you have listened to me and are in the room – Just touch the Column and chose the option. It will teleport you near the final boss:

20. Now speak with the glowing … well thing xD, and choose the option…and the following after it options:

21. Now you have angered the final boss – the fearsome Balrog. But he is kinda weak xD. The only bad thing about him is that he has tons of hp. You can kill him without BM or Aura:

22. After you kill him break his Legacy Chest(good luck) and speak with the Column next to it. Choose the Option:

And that’s all. I wish you good luck with drops.
Back to top Go down
senkone

senkone

PostSubject: [GUIDE] Cabal Skill Damage Calculator   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:00 am

By inputting a bit of information, you can get your skill attack [the number in parenthesis after your matk or atk] from any skill.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?m0wzg2dznmk
Back to top Go down
senkone

senkone

PostSubject: [GUIDE] Stats Calculator   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:01 am

http://www.orazur.free.fr/

as i surf on net i see this stats calculator i hope this one helps for those who wants to experiment their stats distribution.
Back to top Go down
senkone

senkone

PostSubject: [GUIDE] Upgrade Using Catalyst   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:02 am

Hello,

Here is a quick guide to upgrade slotted items:

In every town there is a Alchemist NPC. Talk to him/her and click the upgrade buttons.

How to Upgrade Slotted Items:
In order to upgrade your slotted you will need to have a "Slotted Items" and "Force Core".

Important:
You must read the the Force Core details to know what kind of Items are needed.

This List will help you to know what Catalyst to use in order to get the Effect you want to your Items.

Level 1 Upgrade Using Catalyst:
Needed Catalyst :

To gain the level 1 effects, you need 1 slotted items to put on to your catalyst slot and 1 force core.

* Attack + 4 :
Item = Any Sword | Catalyst = Blade or Katana
Item = Crystal or Orb | Catalyst = Blade or Katana
Item = Gloves | Catalyst = Blade or Katana

* Attack Rate + 50 :
Item = Any Sword | Catalyst = Gloves
Item = Crystal or Orb | Catalyst = Gloves
Item = Gloves | Catalyst = Gloves

* Critical Damage Increase :
Item = Any Sword | Catalyst = Great Sword or Daikatana
Item = Helm | Catalyst = Great Sword or Daikatana
Item = Crystal or Orb | Catalyst = Great Sword or Daikatana

* Defence + 2 :
Item = Boots | Catalyst = Suit
Item = Helm | Catalyst = Suit
Item = Gloves | Catalyst= Suit
Item = Suit | Catalyst = Suit

* Defence Rate + 20 :
Item = Boots | Catalyst = Boots
Item = Helm | Catalyst = Boots
Item = Gloves | Catalyst = Boots
Item = Suit | Catalyst= Boots

* HP + 50 :
Item = Boots | | Catalyst = Helm
Item = Suit | Catalyst = Helm

* Magic + 4 :
Item = Any Sword | Catalyst = Crystal or Orb
Item = Crystal or Orb | Catalyst = Crystal or Orb

Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
senkone

senkone

PostSubject: [GUIDE] Beginner's Guide   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:04 am

One thing you must keep track of as your levelling through Cabal is to meet your character growth.

Not only is the character growth a sort of guide to how to have your stats for that particular class but it also has to be met every 10 levels upto level 100 so you can learn new skills from the officer / instructor in the village you started off in. After level 50 though the growth stats no longer has to be the same and you can decide how you would like your characters stats to be.

When in-game press C to bring up your stat menu, you'll notice at the top underneath the blue 'Character Status' writing, your Growth Lv. requirement which you have to make sure your stats are the same as or higher.

Notice below the + 1 in my INT, necklaces and rings etc like that which add stats, cannot be used when it comes to the Growth Requirement.

http://forum.cabalonline.com/photoplog/ima...46/1_growth.jpg

Heres what you learn every 10 levels:
Lv.10 : Combo Mode (when used and carefully timed can combo enemies)
Lv.20 : Aura Mode (an Aura which temporarily increases your stats)
Lv.30 : 1st Battle Mode (class specific Battle Mode similar to Aura except more stylish)
Lv.40 : Create Guild / Hoverboard License / Mix Modes (can mix Aura with Battle Mode 1 and Skill Buff Time increased by 50%)
Lv.50 : 2nd Battle Mode / Board Chain Attack Skill Level 1 (class specific Battle Mode - can combo with Hoverboard)
Lv.60 : Mix Modes / Board Chain Attack Skill Level 2 (can mix Aura with Battle Mode 2)
Lv.70 : Max HP UP / Board Chain Attack Skill Level 3 (HP Boost values may vary depending on Battle Style)
Lv.80 : Bike License / Board Chain Attack Skill Level 4 (if you find a bike card can ride one of these beauties)
Lv.90 : Bike Chain Attack Skill Level 1 / Mix Modes (can combo with Bike and also mix Combo Mode with Aura Mode)
Lv.100 : Extra Storage / Bike Chain Attack Skill Level 2 (get an extra page of space)

Upgrade your Skills:

You have to keep using your attack skills if you want them to level up and high level ranked skills is what you want! Not only are higher skills stronger and faster but it also levels up your stats every time you 'Rank Up' sword or magic skills, so if you was a G.Master at level 60 you would easily be able to wear level 80 equipment. Getting up your skills requires you to hunt enemies rather than doing quests.

There are 3 different types of skill you can purchase from the 'Instructor' - Sword, Magic and Upgrade.

Remember to buy your skills from the Instructor in the village you started off in as they have moves for your class that the other instructors do not have. Only the Port Lux instructor holds new skills.

Press K to bring up your Skill menu, here you can see what rank your skill is currently at (Master), how much till it ranks up (21/57), the progress bar showing your current xp till you level up (Sword EXP), and Skill Points available to level up your current skills (Sword Skill Point).

http://forum.cabalonline.com/photoplog/ima...246/1_skill.jpg

Raising Magic Skill is exactly the same as raising Sword Skill, Upgrade skill however is slightly different. Upgrade skills only rank up when youve ranked up your Sword or Magic skills so if you had Master in Sword skill you would have Master in Upgrade - if you then got A.Master in magic you would then have A.Master in Upgrade. Always remember to purchase your Upgrade skills as they can make you character better and can add stuff like HP every time your skills hit a new rank.

http://forum.cabalonline.com/photoplog/images/246/1_hp.jpg

To upgrade or remove your skills simply just click on the skill icon + to level it up - to remove a level.

http://forum.cabalonline.com/photoplog/images/246/1_aura.jpg

(if at level 1 - will remove the skill)

The higher ranked level skills you deduct a level from, the higher the cost in Alz.

You can also buy or make equipment called 'Adept' which makes levelling up your skill faster, the more skill points on the item the faster it will take to level so try to get a full decent adept set.

Practise your combo's:

Combo's can seem very tricky at first, once youve managed to perfect it though you can always make it so you at least get an 11 hit combo.

Firstly you want to get your combo bar in the right place, theres 2 places you can have it either just above your character or at the very top of the screen. To change its position go into your options, choose the 'Game' tab and tick / untick 'Combo UI on top', personally i prefer it unticked.

Now the combo bar is where u want it, its time to start practising using it. Combo Mode uses 10% of your SP bar so make sure you have enough SP before starting (the yellow bar underneath your blue magic bar which goes up by attacking enemies/dummies or dancing).

You can only use magic or sword skills when doing combo's, normal attack will not work. As im sure you are aware, everytime you use a sword or magic skill attack you have to wait a short amount of time before you can use it again (cool down time) so when combo'ing make sure you are not using a move thats hasnt cooled down yet, if you do it will cancel the combo.

Once you start Combo Mode you will notice the combo bar appear and a green / yellow bar inside it will fly across to the right, what you need to do is press a magic or sword attack as it gets inside the 2 lines at the right side of the bar - if done correctly you will get a Bad, Good, or Excellent and it will fly across again and so you have to press a different sword or magic attack - if done wrong you will get a Miss! To always get 'Excellent' make sure you press an attack as it lands on the right line.

http://forum.cabalonline.com/photoplog/ima...246/1_combo.jpg

The more you combo the smaller the 2 lines will get until you get to the 11th combo, then it will stay the same size and its all about keeping your cool and trying not to slip up.

For a more detailed combo guide click here.

Know your cores:

As your adventuring through the levels you'll come across different types of core drops - Low Cores - Medium Cores - Upgrade Core (Highs) - Upgrade Core (Highest) and Force Cores. You can always tell if a core has dropped as it will make a 'bling' sound as it falls to the ground, something i love to hear

Cores basically add stats to your weapons and armours - low, med, high and highest upgrade cores add +'s to your equipment making them stronger or more defensive (stats go upto +7), whereas a force core adds a special attribute to slotted equipment like HP + 50.

Below is an explaination of each core so you know how to use them properly and not waste them.

Be careful when using cores on equipment which is +4 or higher,

if fail to upgrade to +6 your item will go back down to +3
if fail to upgrade to +7 your item will go back to Zero.
Low Core:
Low cores are used for increasing stats on low grade equipment (Citrine/Shadow Steel/Aramid), they cannot be used on higher grade equipment like Titanium so if you want to practise using a core, practise with this one. Unequip your item your upgrading, right click on the Low Core and then left click on the item, if its successful it will tell you its now +1.
Medium Core:
Medium cores are used for increasing stats on Pherystin/Titanium or lower graded equipment and are used the same way as a Low Core.
Upgrade Core High:
Red cores are used for increasing stats on the high grade equipment (Topaz/Redosmium/Shineguard/Teragrace/Mystice) and shouldnt be wasted on lower graded weapon or armour.
Upgrade Core Highest:
Shining a bright white in appearance, can be used to upgrade Mythril grade equipment.
Force Cores:
Unlike the other cores you can only use force cores on items which are slotted and you have to go to the 'Core Alchemist' to use them. Just like Upgrade cores Force cores come in different grades - Low, Medium, High and Highest.

Slotted Shadowtitanium Daikatana
http://forum.cabalonline.com/photoplog/ima..._slotshadow.jpg

When speaking to the Alchemist, click on 'Upgrade' to upgrade your weapon and then a new menu will appear. The Item space is to put the weapon or armour inside you want upgrading, the core space is to put your force core inside - i also put inside a low core as it will increase its chance of bieng successful (note: you can put 2-3 force cores inside and can get a chance at getting a level 2 upgrade but its completely random what you get), the Catalyst space is where u have to put another slotted weapon / armour inside and this determines your special upgrade.

http://forum.cabalonline.com/photoplog/ima...6/1_upgrade.jpg

The Catalyst must be Slotted +0 (have no extra stats)

Below is a list of the level 1 enchantments and how to get them.
Attack + 4 :
Item = Any Sword | Catalyst = Blade or Katana
Item = Crystal or Orb | Catalyst = Blade or Katana
Item = Gloves | Catalyst = Blade or Katana
Attack Rate + 50 :
Item = Any Sword | Catalyst = Gloves
Item = Crystal or Orb | Catalyst = Gloves
Item = Gloves | Catalyst = Gloves
Critical Damage Increase :
Item = Any Sword | Catalyst = Great Sword or Daikatana
Item = Helm | Catalyst = Great Sword or Daikatana
Item = Crystal or Orb | Catalyst = Great Sword or Daikatana
Defence + 2 :
Item = Boots | Catalyst = Suit
Item = Helm | Catalyst = Suit
Item = Gloves | Catalyst= Suit
Item = Suit | Catalyst = Suit
Defence Rate + 20 :
Item = Boots | Catalyst = Boots
Item = Helm | Catalyst = Boots
Item = Gloves | Catalyst = Boots
Item = Suit | Catalyst= Boots
HP + 50 :
Item = Boots | | Catalyst = Helm
Item = Suit | Catalyst = Helm
Magic + 4 :
Item = Any Sword | Catalyst = Crystal or Orb
Item = Crystal or Orb | Catalyst = Crystal or Orb
(As level 2 enchantments are random, it doesnt matter about catalyst.)

http://forum.cabalonline.com/photoplog/ima..._1_enchants.jpg
Back to top Go down
senkone

senkone

PostSubject: [GUIDE] Forgotten Temple B1F   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:05 am

Dungeon Name: Forgotten Temple
Requirements: lvl 115 and Muster Card: Forgotten Temple - B1F
Duration: 50 min
Note: Dungeon mobs won't respawn in this dungeon
And you should take 1kk with you because later in the dungeon you need to
buy an Epaulette.

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...Tenteryitem.jpg

The Entrance of the dungeon is in Forgotten Ruin a lvl 95 area.

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...eryposition.jpg

1. Press on the hour glass to turn off the fire wall

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...T%20Guide/1.jpg

2. As you step up the stairs on the left there is a figure you can click on.

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...uide/step21.jpg

3. Keep going forward, you will meet a wall of fire that is blocking a bridge. Just wait until it goes down and pass by. Then keep moving forward until you cannot go forward anymore. Click on the monument on the left.

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...T%20Guide/2.jpg

4. Keep moving forward. Press on this next monument
(You don't realy need to kill those mobs which are in the room but i would advise you to do it because a key or a mutant engery ball could drop)

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...T%20Guide/3.jpg

5. This next part. You should move to one side (to the right or left monument, then just one monument will shoot on you) and attack with ranged skills. You will need to break down the wall of fire while being shot at by monuments on the sides. Otherwise if you have to low defence you need to go in Bm or Aura.

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...T%20Guide/4.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...T%20Guide/5.jpg

After you destroy the wall of fire. Keep moving forward and kill the Obidiant to continue with the quest. These mobs have high def and can melee/range; however, their atk rate arent that great.

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...T%20Guide/6.jpg

In the next room, you have to kill the mini boss - Nesbite. At the same time in each corner of the room, there will be a Serpent that spawn. You will have about 5 seconds to kill the serpent, or it will activate the laser and most likely 1 hit you. The serpent spawn goes in clockwise manner. So you dont have to guess where he will spawn next. If you are solo-ing you can drag the boss around clockwise. If you are in a party you can drag him or have 1-2 people work clockwise to kill the serpent.

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...T%20Guide/7.jpg

After you kill the boss. Click on the altar in the middle of the room to open the way to the next hallway. Go forward and clear the hallway to get quest items.

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...T%20Guide/8.jpg

Once you get to the end of the hallway look on the left side there is a beetle box. Break it to get the Mutant Record. Note: each member in the party needs one.

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...T%20Guide/9.jpg

After you get ur mutant record work ur way backward. Talk to the monument on 2nd picture to open a door. Talk to the researcher behind the door. Pay him 1 mil and get the Epaulette +300 Hps and +500 def.

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...%20Guide/11.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...%20Guide/10.jpg

Once you get your Epaulette. Go back and into the room to kill all the mobs that will spawn (you need to click on the machine at the first Screenshoot, then they will appear). Occasionally click on the wall of fires to try to break them. Break them when you can.

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...0Guide/step.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...%20Guide/12.jpg

After you can go into the next room. Make sure you have at least 2 SP bars (if not 3). This next boss requires u to kill him in certain amount of time or he will fully regenerate. He will also turn on a shield occasionally. Once he turns on his shield, get off the platform to the stairs. Kill all the mobs that respawn at the stairs and then attack the boss again. Just keep doing that back and forth, and he should die. Furthermore, once his shield is turned on, the faster you kill the guards, the more time you will have to hit the boss before the shield goes back up

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...%20Guide/13.jpg

Here's possible position for people to stand while fighting the boss.

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...%20Guide/14.jpg

After you kill the boss, take off the Purify Epaulette and use ur A.C. Transmutter to break it to get a quest item. Talk to the stone behind where the boss stood to teleport you to the next room.

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...%20Guide/15.jpg

This long hallway has fire cannons that will shoot at you while you run by. With a defense of 800-900, they will hit you for about 200-300. If you need to, you might want to turn on BM and/or aura to run by. Once you get to the end of the hallway, you will need to break a wall of fire down to go into the next room (while being shot at by the cannons)

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...%20Guide/16.jpg

Once you get into the next room. Find a corner to get all of your party gather there. All those stone monuments mobs will spawn in different batch and just clear the room.

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...%20Guide/17.jpg

After the room is clear go into the next hallway and kill all the Groga

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...%20Guide/18.jpg

Once you clear the Groga, you can enter the next hallway to the last boss' room. Make you have enough SP (2 maybe 3) before going in. If you click on the statue on the Groga picture a timer will run and u have a certain time to come near the Fire wall befor the boss room..after some seconds the wall will open and you need to dash inside fast or it will be closed again and u need to destroy it.
The last boss you have couple minutes to kill him. If you don't kill him, he will disappear and a bunch of mobs will spawn. Once the boss respawn, the boss will get stronger. The boss will get stronger by each respawn.

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...%20Guide/19.jpg

After you kill the boss, there is an altar at the back of the room. When you click it the dungeon will be over and you will be teleported back out. Make sure you get ur chests (if u have picked up keys along the way). There are 3 possible keys (red, blue, green). Each key has a different serie of box to click before u can open the chest room. The location of the chest room is between the Mutant Record and Researcher.

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...%20Guide/20.jpg

Key Quest:

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...uide/keybox.jpg

To start the hidden key quest you need to obtain one key.
There are 3 kinds of keys:
- Mutant Key Red
- Mutant Key Green
- Mutant Key Blue

Those keys are drops from monsters inside FT, every normal monster can drop it.
Sometimes no key will drop and sometimes you will get more than one (depend only on luck). The best way is to kill all monsters in the whole dungeon.

Now after you got a key you need to find the correct boxes.
You need to talk with 3 of them and then you get the Treasure key.

Mutant Key Red:

- First you need to click on the box which is at the beginning (Entrance).
- Next box is in the tunnel after the Nebsite room.
- Last box is in the Nebsite room.

Mutant Key Green:

- First box is in the tunnel after Chakris (second boss, the cat).
- Second box is befor you enter the room with the fire wall and those shooting
statues.
- Last box is in the room befor Chakris.

Mutant Key Blue:

- First box is in the tunnel befor the last boss room (After the Golem room).
- Second box is in the room befor Chakris.
- Last box is in the Golem room.

The Treasure Guardian (the room with your 4 chests) is in the tunnel between the Nebsite room and the Mutant Record Statue.

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...ide/Keyroom.jpg

- You can only do one key per FT run.
- It is not important which key you take, drops will be the same.
- Easiest Key for solo runs is the red one because you must not kill Chakris for the
boxes.

Official confirmation from Estsoft:
Quote:In Forgotten Temple: Is there any difference between the red, green and blue key?
Red, green and blue key in Forgotten Temple B1F are the items to start quest. The only difference between red, green and blue key in Forgotten Temple B1F is the procedure of the quest. They all reward same drop rate and quest reward.

Mutant Energy Ball:

If you get a Mutant energy ball from a monster and you want to craft Mithril then you need to run back to the place where you picked up the Record of the Mutant.
Across from this point will be the hidden NPC.
Talk with him and give him his ball back and the wall on the left side will disappear.
Now you can walk inside and choose the card you want (sloted Mithril).

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...4-2247-0000.jpg

FT Map:

https://2img.net/h/i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/Elma...Guide/FTMap.jpg

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
senkone

senkone

PostSubject: [GUIDE] Formula Card Drop List   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:08 am

FORMULA CARDS DROP

Number 001 – 002 – 003 – 004 – 005
Port_Lux : Core Alchemist (honor rank class 2 required)
Fort_Ruina : Mechzards (No5)

Number 006 : Concentration Potion Lvl 1
Fort_Ruina : Mechzards+
Undead Ground : Lihorn Zombie, Spector, Wraith
Forgotten Ruin : Hexscyther

Number 007 : Reflex Potion Lvl 1
Fort_Ruina : Mechzards

Number 008 : Vital Potion Lvl 1
Undead Ground : Undead Soldier

Number 009 : Sharpness Potion Lvl 1
Hound S-01, Mechbuffalo, Mechzard
Death Soldier+, Specter

Number 010 : Manacondense Potion Lvl 1
Fort_Ruina : Auto Cannons Ex
Undead Ground : Lihorn Zombie

Number 011 – 012 – 013 – 014
Fort_Ruina : Core Alchemist (honor rank class 3 required), Mechzards (No12)

Number 018 : Hardness Potion Lvl 1
Fort_Ruina : Hounds S-01, Mechzards

Number 022 : Return Stone
Fort_Ruina : Core Alchemist (honor rank class 4 required)

Number 023 : HP Pots Level 2
Fort_Ruina : Hounds S-01

Number 024 :
Fort_Ruina : Mechzards

Number 025 :
Fort_Ruina : Hounds SP

Number 030 : Epaulette of Certification +2
Port_Lux : Stone Golem, Peryton+

Number 032 – 039 – 040 – 042
Lake in Dusk : Wurk, Radark, Jidarsch, Fashik, Pogarr, Ballu, Pirouro, Hauk, Lehifee, Ergdusu, Etuor, Caschnarr, Rik, Haschnarc, Grischnarc.

Number 033 : Concentration Potion Lvl 2

Number 037 : Manacondense Potion Lvl 2

Number 038 : Health Potions Lvl 2
Undead Ground : Death Giant

Number 041 : Mana Potions Lvl 2
Undead Ground : Death Soldiers, Lihorns

Number 051 : Upgrade Core (Crystal)
Forgotten Ruin: Lihorna

Number 052 :
Forgotten Ruin: Giant Scorpion, Fire Beetles

Number 053 : Extract Potion STR
Forgotten Ruin: Stone Beetle

Number 054 : Extract Potion DEX
Forgotten Ruin: Stone Beetle

Number 055 : Extract Potion INT
Forgotten Ruin: Giant Scorpion

Number 056
Mutant Forest : Branny
Lakeside : Bloody Ogres
Forgotten Temple B1F : Chests

Number 063 : Vitalregen Potion Lvl 2

Number 065 : Hardness Potion Lvl 2
Lakeside : Bloody Orc, Bloody mage

Number 066 : Strike Potion Lvl 2
Lakeside : Dark Trolls, Bloody Orc Mage

Number 078 : Extender Circuit

Number 079 : Glory Potion Lvl 1
Lakeside : Bloody Harpy Warrior.

Number 080 :
Mutant Forest : Branny

Number 084 : Fury Potion Lvl 2
B2F : Death Flower

Number 085 : Concentration Lvl 3
B2F : Phantom Blader

Number 086 : Reflex Potion Lvl 3
B2F : Flame Zombie Warrior
Lakeside : Dark Trolls

Number 087 : Vital Potion Lvl 3

Number 091 : Plasma Plug
Ruina Station : All mobs in the dungeon

Number 096 : Upgrade Core Lvl 2
Ruina Station : All mobs in the dungeon

Number 095 : Epaulette Of Certification +5

Number 096 : Upgrade Core Medium
Ruina Station : Random chest

Number 100
Mutant_Forest : Branny, Ectoleafs

Number 104 : Vital Regeneration Potion Lvl 3
Lakeside : Stone Gargoyles (LS3)

Number 106 : Hardness Potion Lvl 3
Lakeside : Stone Gargoyles (LS3)

Number 110 : Epaulette Of Certification +6
Ruina Station : All mobs in the dungeon + chests

Number 111 : Force Cores
B1F : Frozen Slayer Zombie

Number 120 : Epaulette Of Certification +7
Back to top Go down
senkone

senkone

PostSubject: [GUIDE] How to Get War Clouds Quest   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:10 am

#your starting town# (5 Quests)
The Truth About The Research Group (10 Quests)
->The investigation Committee
->Markus's Excitement
->The Worry of the Merchants
->The Officer's Recommendation
->The Problem Child, Naain
->The uncontrollable Arionell
->The Worried Aike
->Bein's Request
->The Items Naain Stole Away
->Naain's Laboratory
The Sage Tower (1 Quest)
->The Appointment of the 8th Sage
The Book of Apocalypse: Part 1 (5 Quests)
->Veradix's Visit
->Veradix's Request
->Captian Mark's Test
->The Legacy of the Sages
->The Fighter Who Leads the Stars
The Secret Organization: Part 1 (7 Quests)
->The Flow of Destruction
->The Concern of the Guards
->The Leader of the Knights, Luaan
->Maintaining Order
->The Opposition of the Merchants
->The Owner of the Emblem
->Reporting to Veradix
The Secret Organization: Part 2 (7 Quests)
->The Beginning of Another Search
->The Cranky Alchemist
->Tesky's Conditions
->The Shady Wizards
->The Wizard's Laboratory Part 1
->Arionell, Immersed in Trouble
->The Wizard's Laboratory Part 2
The Book of Apocalypse: Part 2 (5 Quests)
->Sirius' Summoning
->The Second Piece
->The Third Piece
->Apocalypse Card
->Veradix's Destiny
The Book of Apocalypse: Part 3 (10 Quests)
->The Second Knight
->Another Knight
->The Search
->The Troublesome Investigation
->A New Colleague
->Promise of a Meeting
->Clue 1
->Clue 2
->The Last Card
->The Last Knight
The Sword of the Guardian (18 Quests)
->The Vanished Knight
->The Owner of the Third Card
->Pursue, Patren
->Arionell? Aike?
->Sacrifice
->Sirius' Letter
->Port Lux, Heathens
->Arionell Leaves
->The Sacrifice of the Heathens
->Candid Provocation
->The Undead Clan
->The Return of Arionell
->The Restless Companion Star
->Maintaining Battle Lines
->Bitter Enemies in the Same Boat
->The Altar of Blizzard
->Another Beginning
->The Outbreak of War
The War (7 Quests)
->The Burgeoning War
->The Void in Order
->The Dissolution of the Merchants
->Conveying a Cryptogram
->Guerilla Warfare
->The Mechanic Demons
->An Armistace Agreement
The Missing King (20 Quests)
->Doubt
->The End of Wandering
->Patren's Wherabouts
->The Discovery of the Survey Party
->Silverwood's Identity
->The Clan Master
->The Sad Arionell
->Meeting in the Seaside Cave
->The Spy in the Tower
->The Child with the Revelation
->The Plant Clan and the Wizards
->A Union with a Stern Customer
->Tesky's Aid
->The Tiny Onwer of the Red Jungle
->Betrayal
->The Land of the Metal Clan
->The Ties of the Heathens
->The Truth Told by the Aldebaran
->The Arrow that Lost Its Master
->The Dark Clan and the Cabal
Cabal Vs. Cabal (27 Quests)
->Mystic Blade
->The Truth of the Seventh Core
->The Location of the ASC Core
->Prometeus
->ASC Controller
->The Conclave of the Metal Clan
->The Ancient City of Ruins
->The Nature of the Wizards Guild
->The Steel Alliance
->The Advent of Destruction
->A Child Is Crying
->Betrayal
->The Wound
->They Enemy, Silverwood
->The Return of Sirius
->The Unraveling Plot
->The Land of the Undead
->The Enemy Behind(g) the Wall of Ice
->Where Is Aldebaran
->The Third Sage
->Confrontation with a Traitor
->Sorrow
->Yuan's Preparations for the End
->The Legacy Hidden in the Tower
->What Naain Saw
->The Vampire Rigel
->The Incomplete Succession
War Clouds (5 Quests)
->The Foolish War
->The Life-Threatening Cold
->The Unceasing Rain
->The Wrath of the Shrine Guardian
->The Tower of Sages, Divide

aFter the tower Of sages, diviDed You caN choose Your own NAtion...

Uhmm... cLass raNK 10 or 9 to do it all if your High LVl to take it eA....

All 127 Quest

I Finish All Quest in 2 Day and Good Luck to All Player

Thank You
Back to top Go down
senkone

senkone

PostSubject: [GUIDE] Aura Code   GUIDES I POSTED HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:15 am

Since many of you had no idea that selection was kinda random at first i made a simple image on what aura you get when you select one of the options.

Your type of aura dousn't affect anything else except the looks, meaning the increasement in defense, damage, ect will be the same for every aura!

There's 6 different aura types; Wind, Water, Earth, Ice, Fire, Thunder

(6) Earth = Attack Rate
(7) Wind = Defense Rate
8Water = Mage Attack
(5) Ice = Defense
(1) Fire = Attack
(4) Lightning = Criticial Rate

1 -> 1 -> 1 Earth (no.6)
1 -> 1 -> 2 Wind (no.7)
1 -> 2 -> 1 Water (no.8
1 -> 2 -> 2 Ice (no.5)
2 -> 2 -> 1 Fire (no.1)